What is Grubhub?
Grubhub is the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 85,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams, and Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, Eat24, AllMenus and MenuPages.
- Features more than 85,000 online and mobile ordering restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London
- In 2017, sent nearly $4 billion in gross food sales to local takeout restaurants
- Processes 423,200 daily orders
- Serves 15.6 million active diners
- Grubhub has sent more than $1 billion in total tips to drivers
- More than 60 percent of Grubhub and Seamless orders are placed through mobile devices
The Grubhub Portfolio
Grubhub’s portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, Eat24, MenuPages and Allmenus.
Grubhub was founded in 2004, and Seamless was founded in 1999. In late 2013, the companies merged, and today serve diners and corporate businesses from more than 85,000 local takeout restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London.