What is Grubhub?
Grubhub is the nation’s leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from 75,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,300 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams. Grubhub has offices in Chicago, New York and London.
- Features online and mobile ordering restaurants in over U.S. cities and London
- In 2016, sent approximately billion in gross food sales to local takeout restaurants
- Processes daily orders
- Serves nearly million active diners
- Grubhub has sent more than billion in total tips to drivers
- More than percent of Grubhub and Seamless orders are placed through mobile devices
The Grubhub Portfolio
Grubhub’s portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, Eat24, MenuPages and Allmenus.
Grubhub was founded in 2004, and Seamless was founded in 1999. In late 2013, the companies merged, and today serve diners and corporate businesses from 75,000 local takeout restaurants in over 1,300 U.S. cities and London.